If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Membership inquiry

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

ebstolz Find out more about ebstolz
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda
    replied
    So that's what happened to Erica! Good to hear from you again, and esp the good news about Dad. Is he in NM also? That ICD can be a big annoyance just because it is such a great reminder of things out of your control. But then you also have to remember that it is there to take care of those out-of-control situations. Welcome back. Linda

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Salberg
    replied
    That is wonderful, I am glad he is feeling so well!
    I too have moved the HCMA is in a new office I may have misplaced your new address, please re-email it to me and I will send it out to you!

I hope all is well in NM and I KNOW the weather is better there then HERE!
    UFF DA SNOW AGAIN!

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• ebstolz
    started a topic Membership inquiry

Membership inquiry

Hi All! I hope everyone is doing well. I relocated in January from NC to NM ... which is why I disappeared from the board! It is BEAUTIFUL here ... I love it!

Lisa ... When I got here I wrote via email and informed you that I never received the last newsletter. When did it go out? It wasn't sent to my NC address and I have mail forwarding set up! Oh well. Could you please send it to me? If you need my address again here in NM please send me a personal email to [email protected] and I would be glad to send it to you!

Update on Dad -- he had his 3 mos septal ablation follow-up at MUSC 2 weeks ago and he is doing FABULOUS! No more shortness of breath, he is in a monitored cardiac exercise program and is doing terrific, he can walk without taking breaks where as before walking to the mailbox caused him severe pain and he couldn't breathe. He just feels wonderful and has been offered a new chance at life. His ICD is ok ... while it annoys him at times, he has finally accepted it as being a part of his body! In his case the ablation saved his life and restored his quality of life! It's been a blessing to have my daddy back! I have never seen him so happy and active in 29 years! Amen!

God Bless!
    -Erica

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Working...
X