If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ in HCMA Announcements. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Your Participation in this message board is strictly voluntary. Information and comments on the message board do not necessarily reflect the feelings, opinions, or positions of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association. At no time should participants to this board substitute information within for individual medical advice. The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association shall not be liable for any information provided herein. All participants in this board should conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Failure to do so will result in suspension or termination. The moderators of the message board working with the HCMA will be responsible for notifying participants if they have violated the rules of conduct for the board. Moderators or HCMA staff may edit any post to ensure it conforms with the rules of the board or may delete it. This community is welcoming to all those with HCM we ask that you remember each user comes to the board with information and a point of view that may differ from that which you hold, respect is critical, please post respectfully. Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hcm and me and my family

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

babygeorgie Find out more about babygeorgie
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hcm and me and my family

well as all of u know my son has hcm and i finally went to see dr.maron acouple months ago thanks to lisa and found out that i also share hcm with my son well i did a genetis test and yesterday my phone rang and i seen the phone number it was dr.maron i was so scared to answer the phone well i did and the test came back and i do carry the gene i knew i did in my belly but i was scared now my other son is having a genetic test done and another echo i was so upset at the same time it was a relief to know now i will be going for an mri in july or august i might have to get an icd i am alittle scared but what can u do i just hope that my other son is ok i don't understand how no one found this before i am 26 years old and have alot of (asthma) problems as a child but grew out of it i was tested for heart problems as a child because my brother has a hole in his heart i don't know my case it not bad though my sons is really severe dr.maron will see him in july as well so we will wait and see it is really bothering me but i found talking to my son peditrition has helped me cope with this very well well i will write u soon
Working...
X